Beta Update 2
From Asheron's Call 2
AC2: Beta Release Notes
Beta Update 2
Scheduled patch date: April 30, 2013
Welcome to the Beta Release Notes for Asheron's Call 2! These release notes were posted on Thursday, April 25th.
- Dragging the chat window, radar window, pet window, or mini-fellowship window will no longer cause you client to disconnect from the server.
- If you have mouse turning enabled, pressing both mouse buttons will now make your character run forward.
- The Request Assistance button now takes you directly to our support website using your default browser.
- Accounts now gain one additional character slot.
- Floating landscape bits in East Gevoth have dropped to the ground.
- PvP modifiers should now be in effect to reduce damage when fighting other players.
- A number of systems and quests for Kingdom versus Kingdom should now be active.
- The NPC Thromer from the quest Virindi Training has reappeared.
- The NPC Teltawa from the quest Olthoi Scent has reappeared.
- The NPC Theoter from the quest Fate of the Scholars has reappeared.
- The NPC Naokim from the quest The Dark Agent has reappeared.
- The Dereth Rally should no longer unload and restart if no one is standing in the area.
- The Exultant Sting is now attuned.
- The drop rates of the following trophies have been significantly increased:
- Erobal Remains
- Carenzi Furs
- Carenzi Tails
- Carenzi Teeth
- Carenzi Hearts
- Eli Shambler Eyes
- Amethyst Gromnie Teeth
- Ivory Gromnie Teeth
- Spikeshark Spikes
- Fearsome Beetle Carapaces
- The following quests have had their XP increased, their time to complete removed, and have had a cancel button added:
- The Ruins of the Sho Towns quest line (Hebian-to raised from 15k to 25k, Baishi/Yanshi raised from 50k to 100k)
- Erobal Remains (was 7,000, now 11,000)
- Revoke the Cursed Reabal
- Revoke the Reabal (was 7,000, now 11,000)
- Slay the Tormented Fury (now 60,000)
- Stray Darkenfowl kill task (was 1,500, now 4,000)
- Servitor Spawn Kill Task (was 2,000, now 5,000)
- Puppet Spawn Kill Task (was 3,600, now 7,000)
- Surrogate Spawn Kill Task (was 7,000, now 14,000)
- Mimbu Kachem Kill Task (was 5,000, now 9,500)
- Parfal Nefane Kill Task (was 10,000, now 18,000)
- Listris Niffis Kill Task (was 14,000, now 22,000)
- Ulu Sclavus Kill Task (was 19,000, now 30,000)
- Faisi Scalvus Kill Task (was 26,000, now 40,000)
- Marsh Armoredillo Kill Task (was 35,000, now 60,000)
- Blighted Mucor Kill Task (was 57,000, now 100,000)
- Opor Niffis Kill Task (was 44,000, now 115,000)
- Opor Nefane Kill Task (was 75,000, now 150,000)
- The above Kill Tasks now share kills across fellowships.
Credit: Skinlab for some XP reward values